Canadean's "Chattem, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Chattem, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Chattem, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Chattem, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Chattem, Inc. (Chattem) is a consumer healthcare company based in the US. The company is involved in manufacturing and distribution of branded consumer healthcare products and toiletries. The company's product portfolio includes skin and hair care, pain relief and health and wellness products such as Aspercreme, Cortizone-10, Icy Hot muscle pain reliever, and Pamprin menstrual symptom reliever. Additionally, the company manufactures the Unisom sleep aid, medicated powder Gold Bond, Bullfrog sunscreen, and Mudd clay-based facial mask. The company's products are usually sold through retailers, distributors and online sites. The company's products are marketed in the US, the UK, Canada, Latin America, Ireland and other countries. The company operates as a subsidiary of Sanofi-Aventis Group. Chattem is headquartered in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the US.
Table Of Contents
1 Cermex OC
2 Cermex OC - Key Employees
3 Cermex OC - Key Employees Biographies
4 Cermex OC - Major Products and Services
5 Cermex OC - History
6 Cermex OC - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Cermex OC - Head Office
6.2 Cermex OC - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
7 Cermex OC - Business Analysis
7.1 Cermex OC - Company Overview
7.2 Cermex OC - Business Description
8 Cermex OC - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Cermex OC - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Cermex OC - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Association with Sidel Group
8.2.2 Strength - Increasing Order Backlogs
8.2.3 Strength - Wide Geographic Presence
8.3 Cermex OC - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Narrow Product Portfolio
8.4 Cermex OC - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - New Product Launches
8.4.2 Opportunities - Strategic Initiatives
8.4.3 Opportunities - Growing Packaging Machinery Industry in the UK
8.5 Cermex OC - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Rapidly Changing Technology
8.5.2 Threats - Shortage of Qualified Personnel
8.5.3 Threats - Highly Competitive Packaging Machinery Market
List Of Tables
Table 1: Chattem, Inc. - Key Employees
Table 2: Chattem, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Chattem, Inc. - History
Table 4: Chattem, Inc. - Subsidiaries
List Of Figures