Timetric's "CIC Private Banking : Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as employee biographies.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "CIC Private Banking" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "CIC Private Banking"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Timetric strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "CIC Private Banking"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
CIC Private Banking is the private banking and wealth management arm of Credit Industriel et Commercial Group (CIC Group), which is based in France. It offers asset management, wealth planning and estate planning services to HNWIs (HNWIs have a net worth of US$1 million or more, excluding their primary residence) and institutional investors. CIC Private Banking also offers family office services to UHNWIs (UHNWIs have a net worth of US$30 million or more, excluding their primary residence). It has a presence in France, Belgium, Singapore, the UK, Switzerland, Brazil, Monaco, Luxembourg, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Brunei, and Taiwan. CIC Private Banking is headquartered in Paris, France.
Table Of Contents
1 CIC Private Banking - Business Analysis
1.1 CIC Private Banking - Company Overview
1.2 CIC Private Banking - Business Description
1.3 CIC Private Banking - Major Products and Services
2 CIC Private Banking - Recent Developments
3 CIC Private Banking - SWOT Analysis
3.1 CIC Private Banking - SWOT Analysis - Overview
3.2 CIC Private Banking - Strengths
3.3 CIC Private Banking - Weaknesses
3.4 CIC Private Banking - Opportunities
3.5 CIC Private Banking - Threats
4 CIC Private Banking - History
5 CIC Private Banking - Key Employees
6 CIC Private Banking - Key Employee Biographies
7 CIC Private Banking - Locations and Subsidiaries
7.1 CIC Private Banking - Head Office
7.2 CIC Private Banking - Other Locations and Subsidiaries
List Of Tables
Table 1: CIC Private Banking - Major Products and Services
Table 2: CIC Private Banking - History
Table 3: CIC Private Banking - Key Employees
Table 4: CIC Private Banking - Key Employee Biographies
Table 5: CIC Private Banking - Subsidiaries
Table 6: CIC Private Banking - Locations
Lisst Of Figures