Canadean's "Clover Industries Limited - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, mergers and acquisitions, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Clover Industries Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Clover Industries Limited" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Clover Industries Limited"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Clover Industries Limited (Clover) is a manufacturer and supplier of foods and beverages. The company offers dairy products such as milk, cheese, butter, cream, butter spread, custard, yoghurt, condensed milk, sterilized milk, pasteurized milk and buttermilk. It provides beverages including nectar, fruit juices, ice tea, mineral water and flavored milk. Clover markets its products under the brands of Ultra Mel, Super M, Elite, Mooi River, Tulip, Springbok, Butro, Erica, Clover Life, Aquartz, Tropika, Danao, Manhattan, Krush and Capri-Sun. The company also offers services such as contract packaging, supply chain management, logistics, and sales and merchandising services. It caters its products to catering, hospitality, bakery, foodservice and nutrition sectors. The company exports its products to Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Zambia and Angola. Clover is headquartered in Roodepoort, South Africa.