Colexon Energy AG (Colexon ) is a renewable energy company. The company develops large-scale photovoltaic system. It offers a wide range of solar modules and components from manufacturers as well as solutions for photovoltaic systems. Colexon offers tailored solutions for photovoltaic systems as well as project-related services. The company has completed solar projects in Europe, Asia and the US. Its services include project implementation, plant operation, and service and management. Colexon s projects segment plans, delivers, and installs large scale photovoltaic systems, primarily on the roofs of buildings used for commercial, public, and agricultural purposes. Colexon is headquartered in Hamburg, Germany.
Colexon Energy AG Key Recent Developments
Aug 26, 2014: Colexon Energy AG enjoyed a positive first half year: recurring EBITDA up by 79% to 3.7 mio EUR in H1’14, record figures for 7C Solarparken NV
Oct 15, 2012: Colexon Energy Commissions Solar Power Plant For Deutsche See In Germany
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Colexon Energy AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Colexon Energy AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Colexon Energy AG - Key Information
Colexon Energy AG - Overview
Colexon Energy AG - Key Employees
Colexon Energy AG - Key Employee Biographies
Colexon Energy AG - Key Operational Heads
Colexon Energy AG - Major Products and Services
Colexon Energy AG - History
Colexon Energy AG - Company Statement
Colexon Energy AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Colexon Energy AG - Business Description
Colexon Energy AG - Corporate Strategy
Colexon Energy AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Colexon Energy AG - Strengths
Colexon Energy AG - Weaknesses
Colexon Energy AG - Opportunities
Colexon Energy AG - Threats
Colexon Energy AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Colexon Energy AG - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Colexon Energy AG, Key Information
Colexon Energy AG, Key Ratios
Colexon Energy AG, Share Data
Colexon Energy AG, Major Products and Services
Colexon Energy AG, History
Colexon Energy AG, Key Employees
Colexon Energy AG, Key Employee Biographies
Colexon Energy AG, Key Operational Heads
Colexon Energy AG, Other Locations
Colexon Energy AG, Subsidiaries
Colexon Energy AG, Key Competitors
Colexon Energy AG, SWOT Analysis
Colexon Energy AG, Ratios based on current share price
Colexon Energy AG, Annual Ratios
Colexon Energy AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Colexon Energy AG, Performance Chart
Colexon Energy AG, Ratio Charts