Canadean's "Colorpak Limited : Packaging - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Colorpak Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Colorpak Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Colorpak Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Colorpak Limited (Colorpak) is a paper packaging products manufacturer based in Australia. The company's product portfolio includes printed folding cartons, self printed leaflets, printed blister and lidding foils, printed self-adhesive labels, point-of-sale displays and other value added paperboard packaging products for specific end-use markets. Through these products, the company principally caters to diverse markets including pharmaceutical, food and beverage, confectionery, wine, fast food, health care, cosmetics, technology and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG). Additionally, the company offers services such as design, printing, cutting, folding and banding services. It operates five manufacturing facilities at Melbourne, Sydney in Australia, and Auckland in New Zealand. Colorpak is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.