COMFORCE Corporation (COMFORCE) is a staffing solutions provider. The company provides outsourced Healthcare, Information Technology, Professional, and Government staffing solutions to clients across the US. COMFORCE provides staffing services and solutions to a mix of small, mid-size and large employers in multiple industries. The company provides services across sectors such as federal, state and local governments, telecommunications, aerospace, healthcare, information technology, software and consumer and retail. It has other offices in Alabama, Mesa, Arizona, California, Florida, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Tenessee, Texas and Washington among others. COMFORCE offers expertise for retention processes, recruiting and resource management unique to managing staff. The company provides typical staffing appointment and a project staffing engagement. It offers flexible staffing substitute for the cost efficient personnel planning and payroll administration without long term hiring commitments. COMFORCE is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of COMFORCE Corporation provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of COMFORCE Corporation and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
COMFORCE Corporation - Key Information
COMFORCE Corporation - Overview
COMFORCE Corporation - Key Employees
COMFORCE Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
COMFORCE Corporation - Key Operational Heads
COMFORCE Corporation - Major Products and Services
COMFORCE Corporation - History
COMFORCE Corporation - Company Statement
COMFORCE Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
COMFORCE Corporation - Business Description
COMFORCE Corporation - Corporate Strategy
COMFORCE Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
COMFORCE Corporation - Strengths
COMFORCE Corporation - Weaknesses
COMFORCE Corporation - Opportunities
COMFORCE Corporation - Threats
COMFORCE Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
COMFORCE Corporation, Key Information
COMFORCE Corporation, Major Products and Services
COMFORCE Corporation, History
COMFORCE Corporation, Key Employees
COMFORCE Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
COMFORCE Corporation, Key Operational Heads
COMFORCE Corporation, Other Locations
COMFORCE Corporation, Subsidiaries
COMFORCE Corporation, Key Competitors
COMFORCE Corporation, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures