The companies analyzed in this report include AkzoNobel, BASF, DuPont, Henkel, Kansai Paint, Nippon Paint, PPG, RPM, Sherwin-Williams, and Valspar.
The report presents:
- Specific business, new product development and marketing
- Major strengths and weaknesses, e.g., managerial, organizational,
marketing and product development.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures and divestitures.
- Promotional tactics.
- Distribution approaches.
- Product service and support.
- Customer relations.
- Internally developed and acquired technologies, processes, and related capabilities.
- Proprietary technologies and patent litigations.
Contains 134 pages