Constellation Software Inc (CSU) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Constellation Software Inc(Constellation) is a technology company that offers software and related services. It provides specialized and mission-critical software solutions to its customers. The company provide services to both public and private sector companies. It offers services to public transit and public utility sectors, public housing, criminal justice, and housing finance agencies. It also offers services to various markets, including communications, tour operators, auto clubs, textiles and apparel, mining, hospitality, notaries, fashion retail, school and library, event management, home and community care, and long-term care industries. The company has its operations North America, Europe and Australia. Constellation is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Constellation Software Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 03,2017: Constellation Software announces appointment of Lawrence Cunningham to its Board of Directors
Jul 26,2017: Constellation Software Q2 net income decreases
Apr 27,2017: Constellation Software Q1 net income up
Feb 15,2017: Constellation Software annual net income increases
Oct 26,2016: Constellation Software Q3 net income increases
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Constellation Software Inc - Key Facts 5
Constellation Software Inc - Key Employees 6
Constellation Software Inc - Key Employee Biographies 7
Constellation Software Inc - Major Products and Services 8
Constellation Software Inc - History 9
Constellation Software Inc - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2 – Company Analysis 12
Constellation Software Inc - Business Description 12
Business Description - Private Sector 12
Private Sector - Overview 12
Business Description - Public sector 12
Public sector - Overview 12
Constellation Software Inc - Corporate Strategy 13
Constellation Software Inc - SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis - Overview 14
Constellation Software Inc - Strengths 14
Constellation Software Inc - Weaknesses 15
Constellation Software Inc - Opportunities 16
Constellation Software Inc - Threats 17
Constellation Software Inc - Key Competitors 18
Section 3 – Company Financial Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 19
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 20
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 25
Constellation Software Inc, Recent Deals Summary 26
Section 4 – Company’s Recent Developments 27
Aug 03, 2017: Constellation Software announces appointment of Lawrence Cunningham to its Board of Directors 27
Jul 26, 2017: Constellation Software Q2 net income decreases 28
Apr 27, 2017: Constellation Software Q1 net income up 29
Feb 15, 2017: Constellation Software annual net income increases 30
Oct 26, 2016: Constellation Software Q3 net income increases 31
Section 5 – Appendix 32
Ratio Definitions 32
About GlobalData 36
Contact Us 36
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Constellation Software Inc, Key Facts 5
Constellation Software Inc, Key Employees 6
Constellation Software Inc, Key Employee Biographies 7
Constellation Software Inc, Major Products and Services 8
Constellation Software Inc, History 9
Constellation Software Inc, Subsidiaries 10
Constellation Software Inc, Key Competitors 18
Constellation Software Inc, Ratios based on current share price 19
Constellation Software Inc, Annual Ratios 20
Constellation Software Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 21
Constellation Software Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 22
Constellation Software Inc, Interim Ratios 24
Constellation Software Inc, Recent Deals Summary 26
Currency Codes 32
Capital Market Ratios 32
Equity Ratios 33
Profitability Ratios 33
Cost Ratios 34
Liquidity Ratios 34
Leverage Ratios 35
Efficiency Ratios 35
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Constellation Software Inc, Performance Chart (2012 - 2016) 23
Constellation Software Inc, Ratio Charts 25