As consumer trends drive innovation and purchase behavior it is increasingly vital to understand how to shape products to best meet them. This brief outlines the most important consumer and product trends impacting the frozen food category globally, using Canadean's TrendSights mega-trend framework as a basis to organize the key themes covered.
- Consumer insight analysis covering 24 countries globally highlights the key attitudes and behaviors driving consumers' purchases of frozen food.
- Case studies and numerous product examples throughout the brief showcase best-in-class innovations in frozen food from across the globe.
- Key considerations and potential opportunities have been identified based on consumer preferences and recent product innovations in this category.
- A dedicated "What's Next?" section explores where frozen food will be heading next and what it means for brands, manufacturers, and retailers.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the top trends impacting consumer behavior and innovation in frozen food?
- How is this likely to evolve over the next few years?
- Where is innovation occurring in frozen food and what does it look like?
- Going forward, what are some of the potential opportunities and key considerations for frozen food manufacturers?
Frozen food represented $120.8bn in global spending in 2013, with frozen fish/seafood being the fastest growing sub-category.
Products with high protein claims on pack will draw male consumers to the frozen food aisle. 23% of men globally prioritize 'high protein' when purchasing food and drink products.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel