The Fish and Seafood market in Venezuela will register higher growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed category has the highest volume share in the overall Fish and Seafood market. Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Venezuela's Food market. Bag/Sachet is the most commonly used container type in the Fish and Seafood market.
- The Fish and Seafood market in Venezuela registered a CAGR of 4.7% during 2010-2015.
- The Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed category has the highest volume share in the overall Fish and Seafood market.
- Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Ambient Fish and Seafood category.
- Bag/Sachet is the most commonly used container type in the Fish and Seafood market.
- Fine Foods is the leading brands in the Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Whole Cuts category in Venezuela.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Fish and Seafood market in Venezuela provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Ambient Fish and Seafood, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Processed, Chilled Raw Packaged Fish and Seafood - Whole Cuts, Dried Fish and Seafood, Fresh Fish and Seafood (Counter) and Frozen Fish and Seafood with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food and Drinks specialists and others in 2014
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal, and others; container data for: Can-Food, Bag/Sachet, Tray, and others
Reasons To Buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Table Of Contents
- Report Scope
- Macroeconomic indicators -Population and age structure, GDP and Consumer Price Index
- Value and volume analysis for VenezuelaFish and Seafood market
- Historic and forecast consumption in Venezuela'sFish and Seafood market
- Volume analysis by category
- Historic and forecast value analysis by category
- Winners and losers by category with change in market share
- Average category level pricing
Retail Landscape and Key Distribution Channels
- Leading retailers in Venezuela'sFood market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) in Venezuela's Fish and Seafood market
- Leading distribution channels (value terms) by category
- Fish and Seafood market by type of packaging material/container (in volume terms)
- Fish and Seafood market by type of packaging closure (in volume terms)
- Fish and Seafood market by type of packaging, forecast (in volume terms)
- Market share of leading brands (in value terms) by category
- Country context
- Category value and volume data
- Consumer Demographics
- Sector Overview
- Packaging data
- Category definitions
- Segment definitions
- Channel definitions
- About Canadean
List Of Tables
Table 1: Market value analysis in VEF and US$, 2010-2020
Table 2: Market volume growth analysis, 2010-2020
Table 3: Exchange rate fluctuations: US$ to VEF
Table 4: Average prices (VEF and US$) by category, 2015
Table 5: Leading retailers
Table 6: Leading brands by category, 2015
List Of Figures
Figure 1: Macro economic analysis: GDP per capita, Population, CPI (2010-2015), Age Profile (2015)
Figure 2: Market volume share analysis by category, 2015
Figure 3: Growth analysis by category, 2010-2020
Figure 4: Change in market share by category, 2015-2020
Figure 5: Leading distribution channels, overall Food, 2011-2014
Figure 6: Leading distribution channels by category, 2015
Figure 7: Packaging analysis -key packaging material, type and closure, 2015
Figure 8: Growth in key packaging material, type and closure, 2015-2020
Figure 9: Brand share by categories, 2015