CooperVision, Inc. (CVI) is an ophthalmic medical device company. The company develops, manufactures and markets contact lenses for the vision correction industry. It offers eye contact lenses for astigmatism, nearsightedness and farsightedness, among others. CVI’s products include products include biofinity, biofinity multifocal, biofinity toric, biofinity XR, avaira, avaira toric, proclear 1 day, proclear 1 day multifocal, proclear EP, proclear multifocal, proclear multifocal toric, proclear sphere, proclear toric and others. The company offers contact lenses for kids, teenagers and fashion eyewear and sports eyewear contact lenses. It markets its products in the US, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Holland, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Norway, Portugal, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan and the UK. CVI is headquartered in Fairport, New York, the US.
CooperVision, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Mar 11, 2014: CooperVision Names Bob Ferrigno President, North America
Feb 20, 2014: CooperVision Sponsors First IACLE Contact Lens Educator of the Year Awards
This comprehensive SWOT profile of CooperVision, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of CooperVision, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
CooperVision, Inc. - Key Information
CooperVision, Inc. - Overview
CooperVision, Inc. - Key Employees
CooperVision, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
CooperVision, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
CooperVision, Inc. - Major Products and Services
CooperVision, Inc. - History
CooperVision, Inc. - Company Statement
CooperVision, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
CooperVision, Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
CooperVision, Inc. - Business Description
CooperVision, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
CooperVision, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
CooperVision, Inc. - Strengths
CooperVision, Inc. - Weaknesses
CooperVision, Inc. - Opportunities
CooperVision, Inc. - Threats
CooperVision, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
CooperVision, Inc., Key Information
CooperVision, Inc., Major Products and Services
CooperVision, Inc., History
CooperVision, Inc., Key Employees
CooperVision, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
CooperVision, Inc., Key Operational Heads
CooperVision, Inc., Other Locations
CooperVision, Inc., Subsidiaries
CooperVision, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
CooperVision, Inc., Key Competitors
CooperVision, Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures