Cyberonics, Inc. (Cyberonics) is a medical technology company. The company designs, develops and markets medical devices for the treatment of epilepsy and other psychiatric diseases. It develops and markets vagus nerve stimulation (VNS) therapy system which is used in the treatment of refractory epilepsy and treatment-resistant depression. Cyberonics' VNS therapy system consists of implanted components, support components, and programming and patient components. It markets its product in healthcare markets worldwide. Cyberonics is headquartered in Houston, Texas, the US.
Cyberonics, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 25, 2015: Sorin And Cyberonics Unveil Name Of Combined Company: LivaNova
Jun 11, 2015: Sorin And Cyberonics Announce Designees To Board Of Directors Of Combined Company
Jun 04, 2015: Cyberonics Reports Quarter And Annual Results
May 12, 2015: Sorin And Cyberonics Announce Executive Leadership Team For The New Company Upon Close Of Merger
Feb 26, 2015: Cyberonics Reports Fiscal 2015 Third Quarter Results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cyberonics, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas ‘Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cyberonics, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities - A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Cyberonics, Inc. - Key Information
Cyberonics, Inc. - Overview
Cyberonics, Inc. - Key Employees
Cyberonics, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Cyberonics, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Cyberonics, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Cyberonics, Inc. - History
Cyberonics, Inc. - Company Statement
Cyberonics, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Cyberonics, Inc. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Cyberonics, Inc. - Business Description
Cyberonics, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Cyberonics, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Cyberonics, Inc. - Strengths
Cyberonics, Inc. - Weaknesses
Cyberonics, Inc. - Opportunities
Cyberonics, Inc. - Threats
Cyberonics, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Cyberonics, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Cyberonics, Inc., Key Information
Cyberonics, Inc., Key Ratios
Cyberonics, Inc., Share Data
Cyberonics, Inc., Major Products and Services
Cyberonics, Inc., History
Cyberonics, Inc., Key Employees
Cyberonics, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Cyberonics, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Cyberonics, Inc., Other Locations
Cyberonics, Inc., Subsidiaries
Cyberonics, Inc., Key Manufacturing facilities
Cyberonics, Inc., Key Competitors
Cyberonics, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Cyberonics, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Cyberonics, Inc., Annual Ratios
Cyberonics, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Cyberonics, Inc., Performance Chart
Cyberonics, Inc., Ratio Charts