Canadean's "Deichmann SE: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Deichmann SE"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Deichmann SE" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Deichmann SE"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Deichmann SE (Deichmann) is a footwear retail chain operator based in Germany. The company retails a wide array of footwear and related accessories for men, women and children. It offers footwear under various regional and international brands including Graceland, Memphis One, Elefanten, 5th Avenue, Janet D., Gallus, Borelli, Falcon, Yorik, Adidas, Nike, Puma, Kappa and Fila, among others. Deichmann distributes its product through distribution centers located in Bottrop, Soltau, Feuchtwangen and Wolfen in Germany. It also operates logistics centers strategically located in the Netherlands, Slovakia, the UK, Switzerland and Poland. The company operates a network of stores under Deichmann, Roland, Dosenbach, Ochsner, Ochsner Sport, Van Haren, Rack Room Stores and Off Broadway banners. Deichmann is headquartered in Essen, Germany.