Canadean's "Dermalogica, Inc.: Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
Introduction and Landscape
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Dermalogica, Inc."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
Key Features and Benefits
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Dermalogica, Inc." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Key Market Issues
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Dermalogica, Inc."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Dermalogica, Inc. (Dermalogica) is a personal care company based in the US. The company manufactures and sells skin care products. Its product portfolio comprises moisturizers, toners, masques, concentrated boosters, skin kits, shaving products, cleansers, exfoliants and conditioners, among others. The company also offers products for treatment of specific skin conditions. Dermalogica markets its products through proprietary concept spaces, online store and professional skin therapists worldwide. It operates concept spaces in the US, Bahamas, the UK, Germany, India, Australia and the UAE. The company also operates International Dermal Institute to train skin care therapists. Dermalogica is headquartered in Carson, California, the US.
Table Of Contents
1 Dunnes Stores
2 Dunnes Stores - Key Employees
3 Dunnes Stores - Major Products and Services
4 Dunnes Stores - History
5 Dunnes Stores - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Dunnes Stores - Head Office
6 Dunnes Stores - Business Analysis
6.1 Dunnes Stores - Company Overview
6.2 Dunnes Stores - Business Description
7 Dunnes Stores - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Dunnes Stores - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Dunnes Stores - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Strong Store Network
7.2.2 Strength - Broad Product Portfolio
7.2.3 Strength - Recognized Brand Portfolio
7.3 Dunnes Stores - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Lawsuits
7.4 Dunnes Stores - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Increase in UK's Population and Economy
7.4.2 Opportunities - Private Labels Gaining Momentum
7.5 Dunnes Stores - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Increase in Counterfeit Products
7.5.2 Threats - Channel switching
7.5.3 Threats - Expansion by Competitors
8 Dunnes Stores - Recent Developments
List Of Tables
Table 1: Dermalogica, Inc. - Key Employees
Table 2: Dermalogica, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Dermalogica, Inc. - History
Table 4: Dermalogica, Inc. - Subsidiaries
Table 5: Dermalogica, Inc. - Locations
List Of Figures