Detroit Edison Company (Detroit Edison) is an electric utility. It is one of the largest electric utilities in Michigan state. The company carries out the generation, transmission and distribution of electricity. Detroit Edison supplies electricity to over 2.1 million customers in southeastern Michigan. The company uses coal, natural gas, nuclear fuel, renewable sources and pumped storage (hydro) to generate electricity. Detroit Edison has 11,084 MW capacity. It operates Fermi 2 nuclear power plant, which generates about 1.1 million kW electricity and accounts for 30% of Michigan's total nuclear generation capacity. The company generates and purchases electricity, and sells it to the residential, commercial and industrial customers throughout southeastern Michigan. The company is an operating subsidiary of DTE Energy Company. Detroit Edison is headquartered in Michigan, Detroit, the US.
Detroit Edison Company Key Recent Developments
Mar 21, 2014: NRC Responded to an Alert at Fermi Nuclear Power Plant
Dec 20, 2012: DTE Energy Issues Request For Information For Energy Saving Program
Dec 20, 2012: MPSC Approves Amended Energy Optimization Plan For Detroit Edison
Nov 16, 2012: MPSC Approves Phase II Of Detroit Edison's SolarCurrent Program
Nov 14, 2012: EDF Renewable Services Signs Operations And Maintenance Agreement For 222.4 MW With Detroit Edison
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Detroit Edison Company provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Detroit Edison Company and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Detroit Edison Company - Key Information
Detroit Edison Company - Overview
Detroit Edison Company - Key Employees
Detroit Edison Company - Key Employee Biographies
Detroit Edison Company - Key Operational Heads
Detroit Edison Company - Major Products and Services
Detroit Edison Company - History
Detroit Edison Company - Company Statement
Detroit Edison Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Detroit Edison Company - Business Description
Detroit Edison Company - Corporate Strategy
Detroit Edison Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Detroit Edison Company - Strengths
Detroit Edison Company - Weaknesses
Detroit Edison Company - Opportunities
Detroit Edison Company - Threats
Detroit Edison Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Detroit Edison Company, Key Information
Detroit Edison Company, Major Products and Services
Detroit Edison Company, History
Detroit Edison Company, Key Employees
Detroit Edison Company, Key Employee Biographies
Detroit Edison Company, Key Operational Heads
Detroit Edison Company, Other Locations
Detroit Edison Company, Subsidiaries
Detroit Edison Company, Key Competitors
Detroit Edison Company, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures