DiaSys Corporation (DiaSys) is a medical device company. The company focuses on microbiology and clinical chemistry applications and testing procedures. The company classified its operations under product segments including Parasitology, Urine Sedimentation Analysis, Rapydtest And Electrophoresis. Diasys’s parasitology products include FE 5 faecal parasite workstation, fecozyme and fixatives, reagents and stains. Its Urine Sedimentation Analysis products include RS 2005 Urine sediment workstation, uripre urine sedimentation tube and uricon protein concentrator. The company’s Rapydtest products include leishmania dipstick, leishmania cartridge and adenovirus. Its Electrophoresis products include cellulose acetate membranes and electrophoresis equipment and supplies. The company markets products through brand such as Mini Parasep, Maxi Parasep, Midi Parasep, UriZyme, Uripep and Urisep. It distributes products to hospital, clinical and physician laboratories. DiaSys is headquartered in Waterbury, Connecticut, the US.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of DiaSys Corporation provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of DiaSys Corporation and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
DiaSys Corporation - Key Information
DiaSys Corporation - Overview
DiaSys Corporation - Key Employees
DiaSys Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
DiaSys Corporation - Key Operational Heads
DiaSys Corporation - Major Products and Services
DiaSys Corporation - History
DiaSys Corporation - Company Statement
DiaSys Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
DiaSys Corporation - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
DiaSys Corporation - Business Description
DiaSys Corporation - Corporate Strategy
DiaSys Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
DiaSys Corporation - Strengths
DiaSys Corporation - Weaknesses
DiaSys Corporation - Opportunities
DiaSys Corporation - Threats
DiaSys Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
DiaSys Corporation, Key Information
DiaSys Corporation, Major Products and Services
DiaSys Corporation, History
DiaSys Corporation, Key Employees
DiaSys Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
DiaSys Corporation, Key Operational Heads
DiaSys Corporation, Other Locations
DiaSys Corporation, Subsidiaries
DiaSys Corporation, Key Manufacturing facilities
DiaSys Corporation, Key Competitors
DiaSys Corporation, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures