Canadean's "Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Distilleries Company of Sri Lanka PLC (DSCL) is an investment holding company in Sri Lanka. The company is a diversified group with interests in alcoholic beverages, telecommunications and plantations. It is also involved in investment, financial services, logistics, textiles, information technology, power generation, manufacturing of sugar and molasses, and media businesses. Its key beverage products include extra special arrack and varieties of coconut arrack. It is also an exclusive agent for international liquor brands such as Royal Salute, Chivas Regal, Ballantines whiskies, Martell Cognac, Absolut Vodka, Beefeater Gin, Havana Club Rum and Jacob's Creek, among others. DSCL has fully automated bottling plants and pot and patent distillation units in Seeduwa, Kandy, Kalutara and Badulla, and an island wide distribution network massive warehouse facilities. The company operates through 18 subsidiaries and three associate firms. DSCL is headquartered in Colombo, Sri Lanka.