Dolphin Drilling AS (Dolphin) is an oilfield services provider. The company provides contract drilling services. The company owns and operates eight drilling rigs, one deep water drill ship and a semi submersible accommodation unit. The company functions as a drilling contracting business segment of Fred. Olsen Energy ASA. In addition, the company’s Singapore office provides management and administrative support including the employment of international offshore personnel. The company is a member of organizations, such as British Rig Owners Association, International Association of Drilling Contractors, International Marine Contractors Association and Marine Safety Forum. Dolphin is headquartered in Tananger, Norway.
Dolphin Drilling AS Key Recent Developments
Oct 02, 2014: Bergen Group: Contract Awarded For A 5-Year Class Renewal Survey On Borgland Dolphin
Sep 15, 2014: Bergen Group: LOI Awarded For A 5-Year Class Renewal Survey On Borgland Dolphin
Jul 16, 2014: Lundin Norway Consent to use Bredford Dolphin at Vollgrav
Oct 30, 2012: Lundin Norway Wins Consent To Carry Out Exploration Drilling At Johan Sverdrup Field, North Sea
Oct 24, 2012: RWE Dea Norge Signs Contract With Dolphin Drilling For Bredford Dolphin Rig
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Dolphin Drilling AS provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Dolphin Drilling AS and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Dolphin Drilling AS - Key Information
Dolphin Drilling AS - Overview
Dolphin Drilling AS - Key Employees
Dolphin Drilling AS - Key Employee Biographies
Dolphin Drilling AS - Key Operational Heads
Dolphin Drilling AS - Major Products and Services
Dolphin Drilling AS - History
Dolphin Drilling AS - Company Statement
Dolphin Drilling AS - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Dolphin Drilling AS - Business Description
Dolphin Drilling AS - Corporate Strategy
Dolphin Drilling AS - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Dolphin Drilling AS - Strengths
Dolphin Drilling AS - Weaknesses
Dolphin Drilling AS - Opportunities
Dolphin Drilling AS - Threats
Dolphin Drilling AS - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Dolphin Drilling AS, Key Information
Dolphin Drilling AS, Major Products and Services
Dolphin Drilling AS, History
Dolphin Drilling AS, Key Employees
Dolphin Drilling AS, Key Employee Biographies
Dolphin Drilling AS, Key Operational Heads
Dolphin Drilling AS, Other Locations
Dolphin Drilling AS, Subsidiaries
Dolphin Drilling AS, Key Competitors
Dolphin Drilling AS, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures