Dongyue Group Limited (Dongyue Group) is a chemical manufacturing company that develops fluoride fine chemical products and refrigerant products. The companys products include refrigerant series, fluoride fine chemical, silicone series, chloride methy and fluoride salts and acids. It concentrates on developing new materials in hydrogen power and solar power application. Dongyue Group focuses on science and technology, environmental protection and internationalization as enterprise goal. The company co-operates with Nippon Steel Corporation, Mitsubishi Corporation, Tsinghua University and Shanghai Jiao Tong University. Dongyue Group is headquartered in Zibo City, China.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Dongyue Group Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Dongyue Group Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Dongyue Group Limited - Key Information
Dongyue Group Limited - Overview
Dongyue Group Limited - Key Employees
Dongyue Group Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Dongyue Group Limited - Key Operational Heads
Dongyue Group Limited - Major Products and Services
Dongyue Group Limited - History
Dongyue Group Limited - Company Statement
Dongyue Group Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Dongyue Group Limited - Business Description
Dongyue Group Limited - Corporate Strategy
Dongyue Group Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Dongyue Group Limited - Strengths
Dongyue Group Limited - Weaknesses
Dongyue Group Limited - Opportunities
Dongyue Group Limited - Threats
Dongyue Group Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Dongyue Group Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Dongyue Group Limited, Key Information
Dongyue Group Limited, Key Ratios
Dongyue Group Limited, Share Data
Dongyue Group Limited, Major Products and Services
Dongyue Group Limited, History
Dongyue Group Limited, Key Employees
Dongyue Group Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Dongyue Group Limited, Key Operational Heads
Dongyue Group Limited, Other Locations
Dongyue Group Limited, Subsidiaries
Dongyue Group Limited, Key Competitors
Dongyue Group Limited, SWOT Analysis
Dongyue Group Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Dongyue Group Limited, Annual Ratios
Dongyue Group Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Lisst Of Figures
List of Figures
Dongyue Group Limited, Performance Chart
Dongyue Group Limited, Ratio Charts