Waste management activities is dependent on effective drilling and production operations and the successful application of waste management principles is essential for maintaining efficient drilling operations and environmental protection.
Growing environmental concerns coupled with increased expenditure from oil & gas companies in exploration and developmental activities are key factors that drive the growth of the world drilling waste management market. Furthermore, stringent government regulations persuading oil & gas companies in implementing effective drilling waste management practices is a factor that will boost the growth of the market. The growth of the market is constrained by high operational cost and other economic challenges along with intense competition. The focus to achieve zero discharge along with growing research & development activities for high-end treatment technology would offer ample opportunities to the waste drilling management market. Scarcity of skilled personnel to manage drilling waste activities is a key market challenge.
The report segments the world drilling waste management market on the basis of application, service, and region. On the basis of applications, the market is segmented into onshore and offshore. On the basis of service, the market is segmented into solids control, containment & handling and treatment & disposal. On the basis of region, the market is segmented into North America, Middle East, Africa, South America, Asia-Pacific and Europe.
Key market players operating in waste drilling management market are Baker Hughes Inc., Halliburton Co., National Oilwell Varco, Inc., Schlumberger, Weatherford International Ltd., Ridgeline Energy Services, Derrick Equipment Company, GN Solids Control, Imdex Limited, Kosun and Newalta.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends, key market challenges and emerging avenues for the growth of market across the globe.
- The report offers latest technological innovations and the recent R&D developments.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report offers detailed segmentation and analyzes the key segments in terms of market size by value and volume and country-level analysis to provide an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Porters Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects in the pipeline along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
DILLING WASTEKEY MARKET SEGMENTS:
- World Drilling Waste Market By Application
- World Drilling Waste Market By Service
- Solids Control
- Containment & Handling
- Treatment & Disposal
- World Drilling Waste Market By Region
- North America
- Middle East
- South America
Key Company Profiles
- Baker Hughes Inc.
- Halliburton Co.
- National Oilwell Varco
- Inc., Schlumberge
- Weatherford International Ltd.
- Ridgeline Energy Services
- Derrick Equipment Company
- GN Solids Control
- Imdex Limited