This interactive model identifies the alcoholic beverage attributes that consumers are most willing to pay a premium for. The underlying data is sourced from Datamonitor's 2013 Consumer Survey which includes responses from nearly consumers across 23 countries.
- Premiumization is an important trend in alcoholic drinks. This interactive model highlights benefits which consumers are willing to pay a premium for.
- Filters such as country, age group and gender can be used to view responses for consumer groups that are most relevant to users' target market.
Reasons To Buy
- Do wine drinkers attach more value to natural ingredients or health benefits?
- What are Australian drinkers most likely to pay more for when purchasing alcoholic drinks?
- Are women more likely than men to pay a premium for locally produced alcoholic drinks?
- Which age group is most likely to pay more for higher alcohol content?
Datamonitor surveyed alcoholic beverage consumers across 23 countries globally: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, UAE, UK and US.
Cider drinkers are most likely to pay a premium for alcoholic drinks produced locally, while spirits drinkers are the segment most likely to pay more for a special occasion.
Data provided in easy-to-use tables in Excel