Canadean's "Edcon Holdings (Proprietary) Limited: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Edcon Holdings (Proprietary) Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Edcon Holdings (Proprietary) Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "Edcon Holdings (Proprietary) Limited"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Edcon Holdings (Proprietary) Ltd. (Edcon) is a non-food retailer based in South Africa. The company offers a comprehensive range of private label and national branded merchandise under the Edgars, Jet, CNA, Boardmans and Red Square, DiSCOM and Legit trade names. Its product offerings include clothing, footwear, textiles, cosmetics, mobile phones, stationery and books. Apart from this, the company offers credit and financing services to its customers. Majority of the company stores are located in key locations such as shopping malls, city centers and high streets in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Swaziland, Lesotho, Mozambique and Zambia. Edcon is headquartered in Johannesburg, South Africa.