Elster Group SE (Elster Group) is a provider of gas, electricity and water meters. The company manufactures gas, water measurement, and electricity and control providers. It provides gas metering, energy management platforms and gas utilization services. Elster Group offers solutions that include automated meter reading (AMR) and advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) systems for the water industry. The company serves electricity, gas, water and multi-utility application sectors. It has processing units in North and South America, Europe, and Asia. Elster Group is headquartered in Wiesbaden, Germany.
Elster Group SE Key Recent Developments
Sep 18, 2014: ERDF selects Elster to support rollout of up to 35 million smart meters in France
Sep 03, 2014: EnergyICT showcase energy management solutions at The Energy Event 2014
Aug 27, 2014: ERDF selects six suppliers to produce smart meters in France
Jul 28, 2014: Elster Introduces New Version of REXUniversal Meter
Dec 14, 2012: Elster Expands AMI Solutions With Point-to-point Cellular Capabilities
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Elster Group SE provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Elster Group SE and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Elster Group SE - Key Information
Elster Group SE - Overview
Elster Group SE - Key Employees
Elster Group SE - Key Employee Biographies
Elster Group SE - Key Operational Heads
Elster Group SE - Major Products and Services
Elster Group SE - History
Elster Group SE - Company Statement
Elster Group SE - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Elster Group SE - Business Description
Elster Group SE - Corporate Strategy
Elster Group SE - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Elster Group SE - Strengths
Elster Group SE - Weaknesses
Elster Group SE - Opportunities
Elster Group SE - Threats
Elster Group SE - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Elster Group SE, Key Information
Elster Group SE, Major Products and Services
Elster Group SE, History
Elster Group SE, Key Employees
Elster Group SE, Key Employee Biographies
Elster Group SE, Key Operational Heads
Elster Group SE, Other Locations
Elster Group SE, Subsidiaries
Elster Group SE, Key Competitors
Elster Group SE, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures