Canadean's "Emami Limited : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, financial analysis, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, key employees, company locations and subsidiaries as well as competitive benchmarking data.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Emami Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Emami Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• Provides data on company financial performance and competitive benchmarking.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Emami Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Emami Limited (Emami) is a manufacturer of beauty and personal care products. The company's product portfolio comprises over 260 products including hair care, skin creams, soaps and lotions, talcum powder and Ayurvedic health-care products under the brands such as Navratna, Boroplus, Menthoplus, Fair and Handsome, Himani Fast Relief, Hairlife, Sonachandi Chyawanprash and Zandu Balm. The company sells its products primarily in India through distributors and 32 distribution centers and also extends its offerings to over 63 countries. It has research and development (R&D) centers at Kolkata and Mumbai. Emami is headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India.