Emerald Oil, Inc. (Emerald Oil) is an oil and gas exploration company. The company explores and produces oil and gas, and acquires and develops wells in Williston Basin of North Dakota and Montana. It identifies drilling locations for oil exploration in the Bakken and Three Forks formations. Emerald Oil maintains 1-rig drilling program on its operated acreage in McKenzie County, North Dakota. The company also holds oil and gas properties in Sand Wash Basin-Niobrara, Heath Shale Oil, D-J Basin-Niobrara, and Tiger Ridge. It also has leases in Laramie County, Wyoming. The company was formerly known as Voyager Oil & Gas, Inc. Emerald Oil is headquartered in Denver, Colorado, the US.
Emerald Oil, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 03, 2014: Emerald Oil Reports Third Quarter 2014 Financial And Operational Results; Establishes 2015 Production And CAPEX Guidance
Aug 04, 2014: Emerald Oil Reports Second Quarter 2014 Financial and Operational Results
May 05, 2014: Emerald Oil Reports First Quarter 2014 Financial and Operational Results; Increases and Updates 2014 Guidance
Mar 12, 2014: Emerald Oil Reports Fourth Quarter and Year End 2013 Financial and Operational Results
Jan 23, 2014: Emerald Oil Provides Operations Update and 2013 Fourth Quarter Average and Exit Rate Production
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Emerald Oil, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Emerald Oil, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Emerald Oil, Inc. - Key Information
Emerald Oil, Inc. - Overview
Emerald Oil, Inc. - Key Employees
Emerald Oil, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Emerald Oil, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Emerald Oil, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Emerald Oil, Inc. - History
Emerald Oil, Inc. - Company Statement
Emerald Oil, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Emerald Oil, Inc. - Business Description
Emerald Oil, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Emerald Oil, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Emerald Oil, Inc. - Strengths
Emerald Oil, Inc. - Weaknesses
Emerald Oil, Inc. - Opportunities
Emerald Oil, Inc. - Threats
Emerald Oil, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Emerald Oil, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Emerald Oil, Inc., Key Information
Emerald Oil, Inc., Key Ratios
Emerald Oil, Inc., Share Data
Emerald Oil, Inc., Major Products and Services
Emerald Oil, Inc., History
Emerald Oil, Inc., Key Employees
Emerald Oil, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Emerald Oil, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Emerald Oil, Inc., Other Locations
Emerald Oil, Inc., Subsidiaries
Emerald Oil, Inc., Key Competitors
Emerald Oil, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Emerald Oil, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Emerald Oil, Inc., Annual Ratios
Emerald Oil, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
Emerald Oil, Inc., Performance Chart
Emerald Oil, Inc., Ratio Charts