Empire Oil & Gas NL (Empire Oil) is an oil and gas company that explores and develops oil and gas fields. The company has assets in Carnarvon Basin and Perth Basin. Its Carnarvon Basin prospects include amethyst, bee-eater, big horn, birdrong leads, leon, mardie oil, opal, pindan, rainbow, rivoli gas field and rivoli deep, and rivoli SW. Empire Oil’s Perth Basin prospects include black arrow, charger, conder south, cooljaloo, eclipse deep, eclipse west, garibaldi, gingin brook and gingin south leads, gingin south, gingin west deep, launer, north erregulla, shale gas test, wannamal, wannamal deep, woolka, and yeal. The company also produces both conventional gas and condensate. Empire Oil is headquartered in Perth, Australia.
Empire Oil & Gas NL Key Recent Developments
Jul 19,2017: Empire Oil & Gas Announces Appointment Of New CEO
Apr 21,2017: Empire Oil & Gas Provides Contingent Oil Resources At Red Gully North-1
Mar 15,2017: Empire Oil & Gas Announces Interim Financial Report For Half Year Ended 31 December 2016
Mar 10,2017: New Light Oil Play Encountered By Empire’s Red Gully-North-1 Discovery Confirmed By Data Analysis
Jan 31,2017: Empire Announces Red Gully North-1 Final Testing Update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Empire Oil & Gas NL provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Empire Oil & Gas NL including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Empire Oil & Gas NL - Key Information
Empire Oil & Gas NL - Overview
Empire Oil & Gas NL - Key Employees
Empire Oil & Gas NL - Key Employee Biographies
Empire Oil & Gas NL - Key Operational Heads
Empire Oil & Gas NL - Major Products and Services
Empire Oil & Gas NL - History
Empire Oil & Gas NL - Company Statement
Empire Oil & Gas NL - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Empire Oil & Gas NL - Business Description
Empire Oil & Gas NL - Corporate Strategy
Empire Oil & Gas NL - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Empire Oil & Gas NL - Strengths
Empire Oil & Gas NL - Weaknesses
Empire Oil & Gas NL - Opportunities
Empire Oil & Gas NL - Threats
Empire Oil & Gas NL - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Empire Oil & Gas NL - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Empire Oil & Gas NL, Key Information
Empire Oil & Gas NL, Key Ratios
Empire Oil & Gas NL, Share Data
Empire Oil & Gas NL, Major Products and Services
Empire Oil & Gas NL, History
Empire Oil & Gas NL, Key Employees
Empire Oil & Gas NL, Key Employee Biographies
Empire Oil & Gas NL, Key Operational Heads
Empire Oil & Gas NL, Other Locations
Empire Oil & Gas NL, Subsidiaries
Empire Oil & Gas NL, Key Competitors
Empire Oil & Gas NL, SWOT Analysis
Empire Oil & Gas NL, Ratios based on current share price
Empire Oil & Gas NL, Annual Ratios
Empire Oil & Gas NL, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Empire Oil & Gas NL, Performance Chart
Empire Oil & Gas NL, Ratio Charts