EnPro Industries, Inc. (EnPro) is an industrial equipment company that offers engineering solutions. The company designs, develops, manufactures and markets proprietary engineered industrial equipment. It offers sealing technologies, components and service for reciprocating compressors, metal polymer and filament wound bearings, and diesel and dual-fuel engines. EnPro caters to defense, automotive, oil and gas, heavy-duty trucking, power generation, semiconductor and aerospace industries, among others. The company sells its products through a network of distributors in North and South American, European, and Asian countries. EnPro is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, the US.
EnPro Industries, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 01,2017: EnPro Industries Reports Results For First Quarter Of 2017
Feb 02,2017: EnPro Industries Announces Court Approval Of Settlement Regarding Canadian Asbestos Claims
Jan 30,2017: EnPro Industries Reports Further Progress In Asbestos Resolution Proceedings
Nov 18,2016: EnPro enters into settlement agreement with workers' compensation board
Nov 02,2016: EnPro Industries Reports Results For The Third Quarter Of 2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of EnPro Industries, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of EnPro Industries, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
EnPro Industries, Inc. - Key Information
EnPro Industries, Inc. - Overview
EnPro Industries, Inc. - Key Employees
EnPro Industries, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
EnPro Industries, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
EnPro Industries, Inc. - Major Products and Services
EnPro Industries, Inc. - History
EnPro Industries, Inc. - Company Statement
EnPro Industries, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
EnPro Industries, Inc. - Business Description
EnPro Industries, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
EnPro Industries, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
EnPro Industries, Inc. - Strengths
EnPro Industries, Inc. - Weaknesses
EnPro Industries, Inc. - Opportunities
EnPro Industries, Inc. - Threats
EnPro Industries, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
EnPro Industries, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
EnPro Industries, Inc., Key Information
EnPro Industries, Inc., Key Ratios
EnPro Industries, Inc., Share Data
EnPro Industries, Inc., Major Products and Services
EnPro Industries, Inc., History
EnPro Industries, Inc., Key Employees
EnPro Industries, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
EnPro Industries, Inc., Key Operational Heads
EnPro Industries, Inc., Other Locations
EnPro Industries, Inc., Subsidiaries
EnPro Industries, Inc., Key Competitors
EnPro Industries, Inc., SWOT Analysis
EnPro Industries, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
EnPro Industries, Inc., Annual Ratios
EnPro Industries, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
EnPro Industries, Inc., Performance Chart
EnPro Industries, Inc., Ratio Charts