Entergy Arkansas, Inc. (Entergy Arkansas) is an electric utility. The company generates, transmits and distributes electrical power. It provides services such as customer services, bill payment options, energy audits, customized commercial and industrial programs, builder services, energy conservation and management programs among others. Entergy Arkansas has interests in fossil-fueled, nuclear and hydroelectric power generation facilities. The company distributes electricity to residential and commercial customers in its service area. It serves 700,000 customers for eastern and central Arkansas countries. The company operates as a subsidiary of Entergy Corporation. Entergy Arkansas is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, the US.
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Apr 04, 2014: Entergy Arkansas Restores 33,000 Customers After First 2014 Spring Storm
Mar 21, 2014: Entergy Arkansas' Steve Strickland Retiring, Laura Landreaux to Succeed
Feb 27, 2014: Entergy Arkansas Improving Reliability in Southeast Arkansas
Dec 19, 2012: Entergy Mississippi To Increase Electricity Rates By 5% In Early 2013
Dec 03, 2012: Entergy Utilities Proceed With Key Step Toward Midwest ISO Integration
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Entergy Arkansas, Inc. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Entergy Arkansas, Inc. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. - Key Information
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. - Overview
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. - Key Employees
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. - History
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. - Company Statement
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. - Business Description
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. - Strengths
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. - Weaknesses
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. - Opportunities
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. - Threats
Entergy Arkansas, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Entergy Arkansas, Inc., Key Information
Entergy Arkansas, Inc., Major Products and Services
Entergy Arkansas, Inc., History
Entergy Arkansas, Inc., Key Employees
Entergy Arkansas, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Entergy Arkansas, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Entergy Arkansas, Inc., Other Locations
Entergy Arkansas, Inc., Subsidiaries
Entergy Arkansas, Inc., Key Competitors
Entergy Arkansas, Inc., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures