EPOD Solar Inc. (EPOD Solar) is a renewable energy company. EPOD Solar is a vertically integrated company, principally engaged in providing leading edge solar energy solutions. The company provides industry-leading engineering, manufacturing and solar system installation expertise, as well as advanced technology for electrical power storage systems. EPOD Solar is expanding its manufacturing capacity by constructing a 10 MW manufacturing facility with minimal space requirements and without size constraints. In addition, the company is also engaged in research and development to generate its proprietary solutions in design and manufacturing technologies. The company operates and plans to operate manufacturing facilities in the US, Germany and Wales. It is headquartered in Kelowna, Canada.
In August 2010, the company entered into an agreement to acquire Nanotech Industries International Inc., a manufacturer of green polyurethane binder and monolithic floor coating, in a reverse takeover transaction.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of EPOD Solar, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of EPOD Solar, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
EPOD Solar, Inc. - Key Information
EPOD Solar, Inc. - Overview
EPOD Solar, Inc. - Key Employees
EPOD Solar, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
EPOD Solar, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
EPOD Solar, Inc. - Major Products and Services
EPOD Solar, Inc. - History
EPOD Solar, Inc. - Company Statement
EPOD Solar, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
EPOD Solar, Inc. - Business Description
EPOD Solar, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
EPOD Solar, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
EPOD Solar, Inc. - Strengths
EPOD Solar, Inc. - Weaknesses
EPOD Solar, Inc. - Opportunities
EPOD Solar, Inc. - Threats
EPOD Solar, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
EPOD Solar, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
EPOD Solar, Inc., Key Information
EPOD Solar, Inc., Key Ratios
EPOD Solar, Inc., Share Data
EPOD Solar, Inc., Major Products and Services
EPOD Solar, Inc., History
EPOD Solar, Inc., Key Employees
EPOD Solar, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
EPOD Solar, Inc., Key Operational Heads
EPOD Solar, Inc., Other Locations
EPOD Solar, Inc., Subsidiaries
EPOD Solar, Inc., Key Competitors
EPOD Solar, Inc., SWOT Analysis
EPOD Solar, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
EPOD Solar, Inc., Annual Ratios
EPOD Solar, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
List of Figures
EPOD Solar, Inc., Performance Chart
EPOD Solar, Inc., Ratio Charts