Esaote S.p.A. (Esaote) is a medical equipment company. It manufactures and markets medical diagnostic systems for the healthcare market. The company’s products include ultrasound, dedicated MRI, healthcare IT, interventional and veterinary. Esaote’s products find application in the areas of cardiovascular, general imaging, women's health, MSK imaging, weight-bearing, radiology, breast imaging, orthopedics, radiotherapy, nuclear medicine, interventional surgery, companion animals, ruminants, exotic and birds, swine and food industry among others. The company also offers clinical solution. It provides educational services. Esaote offers products through its distribution network worldwide. The company has representative offices located in Moscow. It operates through its subsidiaries in the US, France, Germany, China, Spain, India, Argentina and Brazil. Esaote is headquartered in Genova, Italy.
Esaote S.p.A. Key Recent Developments
Jun 02, 2014: Esaote Launches New Global Website
Apr 16, 2014: Esaote Launches New Crystaline At JPR 2014
Feb 26, 2014: Esaote Launches New CrystaLine at ECR 2014
Feb 27, 2012: Esaote To Unveil New Breakthrough In Radiology At ECR 2012
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Esaote S.p.A. provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Esaote S.p.A. and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Key manufacturing facilities – A list of key manufacturing facilities of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Esaote S.p.A. - Key Information
Esaote S.p.A. - Overview
Esaote S.p.A. - Key Employees
Esaote S.p.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Esaote S.p.A. - Key Operational Heads
Esaote S.p.A. - Major Products and Services
Esaote S.p.A. - History
Esaote S.p.A. - Company Statement
Esaote S.p.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Esaote S.p.A. - Key Manufacturing facilities
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Esaote S.p.A. - Business Description
Esaote S.p.A. - Corporate Strategy
Esaote S.p.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Esaote S.p.A. - Strengths
Esaote S.p.A. - Weaknesses
Esaote S.p.A. - Opportunities
Esaote S.p.A. - Threats
Esaote S.p.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Esaote S.p.A., Key Information
Esaote S.p.A., Major Products and Services
Esaote S.p.A., History
Esaote S.p.A., Key Employees
Esaote S.p.A., Key Employee Biographies
Esaote S.p.A., Key Operational Heads
Esaote S.p.A., Other Locations
Esaote S.p.A., Subsidiaries
Esaote S.p.A., Key Manufacturing facilities
Esaote S.p.A., Key Competitors
Esaote S.p.A., SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures