Canadean's "Eurotel SA - Company Profile and Financial Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, financial ratios, key competitors, financial analysis, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Eurotel SA"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Identifies crucial company information about "Eurotel SA" along with major products and services for business intelligence requirements.
- Provides key ratios on company's financial performance.
- Identifies key employees to assist with key business decisions.
- Provides annual and interim financial ratios.
Reasons To Buy
- Enhance your understanding of "Eurotel SA"
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding customers' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
- Qualify prospective partners, affiliates or suppliers.
- Acquire up-to-date company information and an understanding of the company's financial health.
Eurotel SA (Eurotel) is a retailer of communication products. The company offers mobile phones and hardwares. Its products portfolio includes mobile phones, iPhone, iPad, iPod, TV, mouse, keyboard, monitors, headphones, mobile cases, bags, printer, scanner, storage products, speakers, adapters, batteries, cables, toys, graphics pens, tablets and drones, among others. Eurotel markets products of brand iDream. The company provides mobile phone operator and satellite television operator services. It operates more than 300 showrooms located across Poland. Eurotel is headquartered in Gdansk, Poland.