Fagen, Inc. (Fagen) is an engineering and construction company. The company provides green energy design-build services. Its projects include Big Blue Wind, Canadian Valley Gas Plant, DuPont, Gainesville Renewable Energy Center, Linde Process Plants, Inc., and Novi Energy, among others. Fagen serves industries such as auto manufacturing, chemical, ethanol plants, food processing, grain and seed handling, metals, mining, natural gas compressor stations, power generation industry/utilities, pulp and paper, rubber industry, solar, water treatment and wind turbines. The company operates through its marketing offices in Columbus, Dry Ridge and Seattle. Fagen is headquartered in Granite Falls, Minnesota, the US.
Fagen Incorporated Key Recent Developments
Nov 02, 2012: US District Court Rules In Favor Of Fagen For Ownership And Control Of Big Blue Wind Farm
May 01, 2012: DuPont Engages Fagen To Build Commercial Cellulosic Ethanol Biorefineries In Nevada, Iowa
Apr 19, 2012: Butamax And Fagen Announce Collaboration To Retrofit Ethanol Plants For Biobutanol Production
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Fagen Incorporated provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Fagen Incorporated and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Fagen Incorporated - Key Information
Fagen Incorporated - Overview
Fagen Incorporated - Key Employees
Fagen Incorporated - Key Employee Biographies
Fagen Incorporated - Key Operational Heads
Fagen Incorporated - Major Products and Services
Fagen Incorporated - History
Fagen Incorporated - Company Statement
Fagen Incorporated - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Fagen Incorporated - Business Description
Fagen Incorporated - Corporate Strategy
Fagen Incorporated - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Fagen Incorporated - Strengths
Fagen Incorporated - Weaknesses
Fagen Incorporated - Opportunities
Fagen Incorporated - Threats
Fagen Incorporated - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Fagen Incorporated, Key Information
Fagen Incorporated, Major Products and Services
Fagen Incorporated, History
Fagen Incorporated, Key Employees
Fagen Incorporated, Key Employee Biographies
Fagen Incorporated, Key Operational Heads
Fagen Incorporated, Other Locations
Fagen Incorporated, Subsidiaries
Fagen Incorporated, Key Competitors
Fagen Incorporated, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures