Canadean's "FEMSA Comercio, S.A. de C.V.: Retailing - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "FEMSA Comercio, S.A. de C.V."
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "FEMSA Comercio, S.A. de C.V." for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "FEMSA Comercio, S.A. de C.V."
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
FEMSA Comercio, S.A. de C.V. (FEMSA Comercio) is a convenience store operator based in Mexico. The product portfolio of the company include bottled water, isotonic drinks, cold drinks, coffee, beer, tea, snacks, dairy products, fruit juices, health care and drugs, pet foods and fast food items. These products are sold under Coca-Cola, Andatti, Oxxo, Vikingo, Bitz, bioleve, Chevere, H2go, De la Esquina, De Marques, Tods, Nutralat forte, Luna Blanca, Azalea, Persuav, Olimpo, Tikytin, Nutradog, festive, Chevelada, and Caporalbrands through OXXO banner. It also provides services such as utility bill payment, micro-mortgage payment, airline ticket booking, atm's, gift cards, money transfer, and bus ticket. Geographically, the company operates in Mexico, Colombia and the US. The company operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of FomentoEconómicoMexicano, SAB de CV. FemsaComercio is headquartered in Monterrey, Mexico.