The materials with flame resistance constructed into chemical structure are termed as a flame resistant fiber. These fabrics have the capability to self extinguish, when removed from ignition source. Furthermore, these fabrics offer high level of protection, when an individual is exposed to direct flame, arc flashes and others.
Demands for developing an array of new variants of such fabrics, that assures both paramount performance characteristics as well as increased functionality are driving the market. On the other hand, with major brands focused on investing in establishing new facilities are anticipated to create new opportunities. Brands are now planning to set up facilities in emerging market to make their presence felt worldwide. Thus, their attempt to address the rising need in the developing market is likely to open new avenues.
The fire resistant fabric market is segmented based on type, application and geography. The types covered in the market research report consist of apparel as well as non- apparel. Besides this, application assessed during the study is transport, defense, public safety solutions and industrial protective clothing. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA would experience rapid growth worldwide.
Key market players active in the industry are PBI Performance Products Inc., Teijin Ltd., Royal TenCate N.V., E.I DuPont de Nemours & Co., Solvay S.A, Westesx by Milliken and Kaneka Corporation.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides an integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weigh up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- By Type
- Non Apparel
- By Application
- Public Safety Solutions
- Industrial Protective Clothing
- By Geography
- North America
- Asia -Pacific
- Key Players
- PBI Performance Products Inc.
- Teijin Ltd.
- Royal TenCate N.V.
- E.I DuPont de Nemours & Co.
- Solvay S.A
- Westesx by Milliken
- Kaneka Corporation.