Florida Municipal Power Agency (FMPA) is a wholesale power agency. The company provides power generation and related services to support community owned electric utilities. Its services include training and workshops, joint purchasing, safety services, environmental services, transmission and distribution services, safety consultation, safety training, periodic training, compliance assistance, hardware and software recommendations, technical assistance, installation and troubleshooting, and legal assistance. FMPA’s power generation facilities consist transmission connection and Florida municipal power pool. The company also undertakes projects such as Saint Lucie Project, Stanton Project, Tri-City Project and Stanton II Project. It serves customers throughout Florida. FMPA is headquartered in Orlando, Florida, the US.
Florida Municipal Power Agency Key Recent Developments
Feb 24, 2014: Florida Cities Enjoy 36 Years of Local Utilities, Statewide Strength
Feb 20, 2014: Homestead’s Utilities Director Elected Vice Chairman of Statewide Agency
Mar 13, 2012: Florida PSC Approves Electric Utilities's Long-Term Energy Emergency Plans
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Florida Municipal Power Agency provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Florida Municipal Power Agency and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Florida Municipal Power Agency - Key Information
Florida Municipal Power Agency - Overview
Florida Municipal Power Agency - Key Employees
Florida Municipal Power Agency - Key Employee Biographies
Florida Municipal Power Agency - Key Operational Heads
Florida Municipal Power Agency - Major Products and Services
Florida Municipal Power Agency - History
Florida Municipal Power Agency - Company Statement
Florida Municipal Power Agency - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Florida Municipal Power Agency - Business Description
Florida Municipal Power Agency - Corporate Strategy
Florida Municipal Power Agency - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Florida Municipal Power Agency - Strengths
Florida Municipal Power Agency - Weaknesses
Florida Municipal Power Agency - Opportunities
Florida Municipal Power Agency - Threats
Florida Municipal Power Agency - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Florida Municipal Power Agency, Key Information
Florida Municipal Power Agency, Major Products and Services
Florida Municipal Power Agency, History
Florida Municipal Power Agency, Key Employees
Florida Municipal Power Agency, Key Employee Biographies
Florida Municipal Power Agency, Key Operational Heads
Florida Municipal Power Agency, Other Locations
Florida Municipal Power Agency, Subsidiaries
Florida Municipal Power Agency, Key Competitors
Florida Municipal Power Agency, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures