Inhaling vaporized spirits uses two techniques: firstly heating the spirits, then using a straw to inhale the vapor. This ForeSights report was compiled according to Canadean Consumer's ForeSights methodology which aims to identify new concepts that could influence consumer trends or have a future commercial application in consumer packaged goods.
- Consider emerging opportunities and threats in the consumer packaged goods market and gain insight into potential future consumer behavior.
- Identify interesting new and emerging concepts, products, and ideas on offer in retail, foodservice, online spaces, and beyond.
- Understand how new concepts and ideas fit in to - or challenge - current consumer trends.
- Gain insight and inspiration for innovation programs and new product development.
Reasons To Buy
- What opportunities does spirit vapor inhalation present for the alcohol sector?
- What challenges does vapor inhalation pose to the alcohol sector?
- What does the concept of vapor inhalation tell me about the changing nature of consumer social habits and where alcohol fits into that?
81% of drinkers who visit city center bars twice monthly state that new experiences are important in creating a sense of wellbeing. The emerging inhalation techniques and hardware can help to create a point of differentiation or a new experience within a bar.
Although in a nascent stage, new concepts such as these in city centers frequented by hipsters often trickle down into the off-trade.
Table Of Contents
List Of Tables
List Of Figures