Freeworld Coatings Limited (Freeworld Coatings) is a coatings manufacturer, based in South Africa. The company manufactures decorative, automotive and industrial coatings. It produces wide range of decorative paint for interior and exterior applications, and coatings and related products for wooden furniture. It provides industrial coatings for mobile and static machinery, heavy duty coatings for stadia, ships, refineries, and other industrial applications, powder products to the powder coatings industry, and boutique style coatings for the decorator and architect market. The company also provides road marking products including textured cementitious coatings, textured, and other coatings; colorant systems for use at point of sale in retail stores; and paint rollers, paint brushes and related products for commercial enterprises and the DIY market. It produces coatings for the automotive original equipment manufacturers and refinishes distributors. The company markets its products under the brands Spies Hecker, Standox Acryline, Mastermix, Cargoline and Flowline. The company operates through its subsidiaries in Botswana, Malawi, Namibia, Swaziland, China, Hong Kong, Mauritius, Australia and Zambia. The company was formerly known as Barloworld Coatings. Freeworld Coatings is headquartered in Paulshof, South Africa.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Freeworld Coatings Limited provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Freeworld Coatings Limited and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Freeworld Coatings Limited - Key Information
Freeworld Coatings Limited - Overview
Freeworld Coatings Limited - Key Employees
Freeworld Coatings Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Freeworld Coatings Limited - Key Operational Heads
Freeworld Coatings Limited - Major Products and Services
Freeworld Coatings Limited - History
Freeworld Coatings Limited - Company Statement
Freeworld Coatings Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Freeworld Coatings Limited - Business Description
Freeworld Coatings Limited - Corporate Strategy
Freeworld Coatings Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Freeworld Coatings Limited - Strengths
Freeworld Coatings Limited - Weaknesses
Freeworld Coatings Limited - Opportunities
Freeworld Coatings Limited - Threats
Freeworld Coatings Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Freeworld Coatings Limited, Key Information
Freeworld Coatings Limited, Major Products and Services
Freeworld Coatings Limited, History
Freeworld Coatings Limited, Key Employees
Freeworld Coatings Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Freeworld Coatings Limited, Key Operational Heads
Freeworld Coatings Limited, Other Locations
Freeworld Coatings Limited, Subsidiaries
Freeworld Coatings Limited, Key Competitors
Freeworld Coatings Limited, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures