Canadean's "G Adventures Inc: Travel and Tourism - Company Profile and SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "G Adventures Inc"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about "G Adventures Inc" for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of "G Adventures Inc"
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors' businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
G Adventures Inc (G Adventures) is an adventure tour operator. The company offers various adventure services including cruising services, sailing services, hiking services, tracking services, safari services and expedition's activities and services. Some of its top selling trips include Land of Maharajas, Indochina Discovery, Thai Sailing Adventure - Phuket to Phuket, Essential Vietnam and Cambodia, Mayan Adventure, Cuba Colonial, and Costa Rica Quest. The company's adventurous holiday destinations include Africa, Antarctica, Arctic, Asia, Australia, Central America, Europe, North Africa, North America and South America. The company was formerly known as GAP Adventures Inc. G Adventures is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Table Of Contents
1 G Adventures Inc
2 G Adventures Inc - Key Employees
3 G Adventures Inc - Major Products and Services
4 G Adventures Inc - History
5 G Adventures Inc - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 G Adventures Inc - Head Office
6 G Adventures Inc - Business Analysis
6.1 G Adventures Inc - Company Overview
6.2 G Adventures Inc - Business Description
7 G Adventures Inc - SWOT Analysis
7.1 G Adventures Inc - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 G Adventures Inc - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Diversified Business Operations
7.2.2 Strength - Diversified Geographical Presence
7.2.3 Strength - Strong Partnerships
7.3 G Adventures Inc - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Lawsuits
7.4 G Adventures Inc - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Strategic Growth Initiatives
7.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Youth and Student Travel Market
7.4.3 Opportunities - Positive Outlook for US Travel and Tourism Sector
7.5 G Adventures Inc - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Competitive Brandjacking
7.5.2 Threats - Unforeseen Circumstances
7.5.3 Threats - Adverse Changes in Search Engine Logic
List Of Tables
Table 1: G Adventures Inc - Key Employees
Table 2: G Adventures Inc - Major Products and Services
Table 3: G Adventures Inc - History
List Of Figures