Acrylic resin coating additives are mainly engineered metal derivates that enhances the performance of the coatings. The product is a thermoplastic material, which is obtained from certain compounds including methacrylic acid. Furthermore, the derivative is usually added to heated plastics to produce a material that is heat and UV resistant. Acrylic resin coating additives are popular for their protective thickening nature.
The rising economic growth in the regions such as, AsiaPacific and Europe are driving the global market. In addition, dramatic shift in the sectors including architecture and continuous economic advancements and rising popularity in the automotive segment have also contributed to the growth of the market. Moreover, VOCs free formulation is held as an important factor that is expected to create major opportunities worldwide.
The acrylic resin coating additives market is segmented based on application and geography. The applications assessed are industrial, automotive, architectural, wood & furniture and others. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA are expected to witness rapid growth.
The key market players active in the acrylic resin coating additives market are Byk-Chemie GmbH, BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company, Arkema S.A., Allnex Belgium SA/NV, Asahi Kasei Corporation, Momentive Spaciality Chemicals, AkzoNobel N.V and Eastman Chemical Company.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weighs up on the prominent market players and their business strategies to maintain their position..
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- By Application
- Wood & Furniture
- By Geography
- North America
- Key Players
- Byk-Chemie GmbH
- BASF SE
- The Dow Chemical Company
- Arkema S.A.
- Allnex Belgium SA/NV
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Momentive Spaciality Chemicals
- AkzoNobel N.V
- Eastman Chemical Company.