Global Petroleum Limited (Global Petroleum) is an oil and gas company that provides exploration services. The company operates through a portfolio of oil and gas projects in offshore Namibia and others. Its Namibian Project is into petroleum and gas exploration and Juan de Nova Project is into heavy oil exploration. Global Petroleum holds a participating interest in the Juan de Nova Est permit that was issued by the French Government. The company provides location and geology services. It also operates its projects in Juan de Nova, McMullen County, Texas, and Uganda. Global Petroleum is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Global Petroleum Limited Key Recent Developments
Jul 12,2017: Global Petroleum Provides Namibia 2D Seismic Survey Completion Of Data Acquisition
Jun 08,2017: Global Petroleum Announces Seismic Survey Contract With Seabird Exploration Of Norway
Mar 14,2017: Global Petroleum Provides Unaudited Interim Results For The Six Months To 31 December 2016
Jan 24,2017: Global Petroleum Provides Quarterly Report For Period Ending 31 December 2016
Oct 31,2016: Global Petroleum Announces September 2016 Quarterly Report
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Global Petroleum Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Global Petroleum Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Global Petroleum Limited - Key Information
Global Petroleum Limited - Overview
Global Petroleum Limited - Key Employees
Global Petroleum Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Global Petroleum Limited - Key Operational Heads
Global Petroleum Limited - Major Products and Services
Global Petroleum Limited - History
Global Petroleum Limited - Company Statement
Global Petroleum Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Global Petroleum Limited - Business Description
Global Petroleum Limited - Corporate Strategy
Global Petroleum Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Global Petroleum Limited - Strengths
Global Petroleum Limited - Weaknesses
Global Petroleum Limited - Opportunities
Global Petroleum Limited - Threats
Global Petroleum Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Global Petroleum Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Global Petroleum Limited, Key Information
Global Petroleum Limited, Key Ratios
Global Petroleum Limited, Share Data
Global Petroleum Limited, Major Products and Services
Global Petroleum Limited, History
Global Petroleum Limited, Key Employees
Global Petroleum Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Global Petroleum Limited, Key Operational Heads
Global Petroleum Limited, Other Locations
Global Petroleum Limited, Subsidiaries
Global Petroleum Limited, Key Competitors
Global Petroleum Limited, SWOT Analysis
Global Petroleum Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Global Petroleum Limited, Annual Ratios
Global Petroleum Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Global Petroleum Limited, Performance Chart
Global Petroleum Limited, Ratio Charts