The Global Product Innovation Update is Canadean's monthly review of new products and innovations. Focusing on the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries in Europe, North America, South and Central America, and Asia Pacific, it tracks major product developments and key category, claim, and flavor trends.
- Keep up to date with developments in the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries by accessing the latest data and insight.
- Drive product ideation by studying the latest consumer goods innovations from around the world.
- Gain a detailed understanding of category, claim, and flavor trends in the food, drinks, personal care, and household goods industries.
Reasons To Buy
- What are the latest category, claim, and flavor trends in the consumer packaged goods industry?
- What are the major new product and packaging developments in this sector that I need to be aware of?
This month's Global Product Innovation update looks at the launch of a new brand of eggs that tries to stop killing related to breeding hens, raising awareness about welfare issues in the egg industry. Meanwhile, plant tissue culture is the unusual ingredient in a new detox beauty drink in China.