The Global Tradeshow Update is Canadean's look back at BioFach 2013. The update provides an overview of the event, reports the opinions of exhibitors and organizers on the key issues affecting the sector, and also provides a Summary of major products and innovations from the tradeshow.
- Get the highlights from this year's BioFach.
- Drive product ideation or track emerging trends by studying the key innovations from the tradeshow.
- Gain an insight into the mood of the industry through the opinion of key players.
Reasons To Buy
- What is BioFach?
- What were the highlights of this year's show?
- What were the major new product and innovation trends to emerge from BioFach that I should be aware of?
A health drink claiming to be the first to contain tomato-enriched lycopene, believed to help prevent cancer, was one of the most notable launches recorded by Product Launch Analytics (PLA) at this year's BioFach. Meanwhile, products "free-from" ingredients such as gluten, dairy, palm oil, and nuts were also on display.