Goa Carbon Limited (Goa Carbon), a subsidiary of Dempo Group is an oil and gas company that manufactures and markets calcined petroleum coke. The company provides calcined petroleum coke to aluminum smelters, graphite electrode and titanium dioxide manufacturers, and chemical and metallurgic industries. It has plants in Chhattisgarh, Goa, and Uttar Pradesh. Goa Carbon uses calcination, a high temperature process for transforming the physical properties of raw petroleum coke. The company has silos to store sized petroleum which is fed into a rotary kiln in controlled ratios. It operates through its offices in Panji, Salcete, and Bilaspur, India. Goa Carbon is headquartered in Panji, Goa, India.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Goa Carbon Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalData’s ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalData’s highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Goa Carbon Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Goa Carbon Limited - Key Information
Goa Carbon Limited - Overview
Goa Carbon Limited - Key Employees
Goa Carbon Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Goa Carbon Limited - Key Operational Heads
Goa Carbon Limited - Major Products and Services
Goa Carbon Limited - History
Goa Carbon Limited - Company Statement
Goa Carbon Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Goa Carbon Limited - Business Description
Goa Carbon Limited - Corporate Strategy
Goa Carbon Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Goa Carbon Limited - Strengths
Goa Carbon Limited - Weaknesses
Goa Carbon Limited - Opportunities
Goa Carbon Limited - Threats
Goa Carbon Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Goa Carbon Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
Goa Carbon Limited, Key Information
Goa Carbon Limited, Key Ratios
Goa Carbon Limited, Share Data
Goa Carbon Limited, Major Products and Services
Goa Carbon Limited, History
Goa Carbon Limited, Key Employees
Goa Carbon Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Goa Carbon Limited, Key Operational Heads
Goa Carbon Limited, Other Locations
Goa Carbon Limited, Subsidiaries
Goa Carbon Limited, Key Competitors
Goa Carbon Limited, SWOT Analysis
Goa Carbon Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Goa Carbon Limited, Annual Ratios
Goa Carbon Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Efficiency Ratios List of Figures
Goa Carbon Limited, Performance Chart
Goa Carbon Limited, Ratio Charts