Golden State Water Company (Golden State) is a water supply provider. The organization purchases and distributes water to residential and commercial customers in California. Its services include distributing water to communities, wells and pumping stations. The organization distributes water through mains and service lines, numerous wells, pumping stations and facilities. It offers services such as water treatment, aeration tank to clean microscopic organisms, condensation, desalination, and others. The organization offers waste water treatment and water equipment repair and maintenance services. It operates as a subsidiary of American States Water Company. Golden State is headquartered in San Dimas, California, the US.
Golden State Water Company Key Recent Developments
Nov 18, 2014: American States Water Company Announces Approval by the CPUC of New Rates at GSWC’s Bear Valley Electric Service Division
Jul 24, 2014: S&P Upgrades Rating Outlook to Positive at American States Water Company and Golden State Water Company
Jul 01, 2014: American States Water Company Announces CPUC Approval for GSWC to Serve New Area
Feb 21, 2014: American States Water Company Announces Deferral of Golden State Water’s Cost of Capital Filing to 2015
Jun 12, 2012: West Basin To Double Water Conservation Target By 2020
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Golden State Water Company provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Golden State Water Company and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Golden State Water Company - Key Information
Golden State Water Company - Overview
Golden State Water Company - Key Employees
Golden State Water Company - Key Employee Biographies
Golden State Water Company - Key Operational Heads
Golden State Water Company - Major Products and Services
Golden State Water Company - History
Golden State Water Company - Company Statement
Golden State Water Company - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Golden State Water Company - Business Description
Golden State Water Company - Corporate Strategy
Golden State Water Company - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Golden State Water Company - Strengths
Golden State Water Company - Weaknesses
Golden State Water Company - Opportunities
Golden State Water Company - Threats
Golden State Water Company - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Golden State Water Company, Key Information
Golden State Water Company, Major Products and Services
Golden State Water Company, History
Golden State Water Company, Key Employees
Golden State Water Company, Key Employee Biographies
Golden State Water Company, Key Operational Heads
Golden State Water Company, Other Locations
Golden State Water Company, Subsidiaries
Golden State Water Company, Key Competitors
Golden State Water Company, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures