Canadean Consumer provides a briefing of the key health claims associated with the traditional "five grains" in European beverages over the past five years. Market differences and producer presence are initially analyzed, then the top innovation trends for each grain type highlight how numerous claims are often seen within one launch, and how priorities and traditions differ by market.
- Use Canadean Consumer's selection of product launches from across Europe to inspire innovation with healthy grains-based beverages.
- Understand the main claims associated with healthy grains, and see who the key players in each sector are.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of geographical nuances by gaining insights from outside of Europe.
- Explore future challengers to the traditional "five grains," including superfoods and changing perceptions of healthy colors.
Reasons To Buy
- Who is most involved in the functional drinks sector across Europe, and which claims are they most capitalizing on?
- What are the threats to the position of grains as a healthy drinks addition? What is driving these future trends?
- How can I leverage current market trends and innovate ahead of the market, to remain relevant to this growing segment?
Find out what claims are most associated with healthy grains in beverages, and how wider market trends such as "gluten-free" and "cholesterol lowering" are influencing this market.
Understand what European consumers expect from grains-based beverages, and gain an insight into market-specific sub-trends and traditions.