Great River Energy (GRE) is an electric transmission and generation cooperative. The company offers baseload and peaking power plants that provides coal, refuse-derived fuel, natural gas and fuel oil, and wind generation. GRE also provides engineering and technical services to cooperative and municipal customers, and Fly Ash marketing services to mortar, stucco, carpets, paint, shingles, floor, ceiling tiles and some cosmetics customers. The cooperative owns and operates transmission line and transmission substations. Great River Energy is headquartered in Maple Grove, Minnesota, the US.
Great River Energy Key Recent Developments
Nov 18, 2014: Study considers transmission reliability with higher RES
Nov 03, 2014: New power plant sets new efficiency, environmental standard for coal
Sep 11, 2014: Lake Country Power works with Great River Energy to install local solar pro
Jun 02, 2014: Great River Energy statement: Proposed regulations to reduce CO2 emissions from existing power plants
Apr 25, 2014: Great River Energy To Complete 115kV Transmission Line Project By July 2014
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Great River Energy provides you with an in-depth strategic analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile will give you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of the 'Profile on Demand' Service, covering over 50,000 of the world's leading companies. Once purchased, We will comprehensively research and author a full strategic analysis of Great River Energy and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Table Of Contents
Table of Contents
Section 1 - About the Company
Great River Energy - Key Information
Great River Energy - Overview
Great River Energy - Key Employees
Great River Energy - Key Employee Biographies
Great River Energy - Key Operational Heads
Great River Energy - Major Products and Services
Great River Energy - History
Great River Energy - Company Statement
Great River Energy - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Great River Energy - Business Description
Great River Energy - Corporate Strategy
Great River Energy - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Great River Energy - Strengths
Great River Energy - Weaknesses
Great River Energy - Opportunities
Great River Energy - Threats
Great River Energy - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
List of Tables
Great River Energy, Key Information
Great River Energy, Major Products and Services
Great River Energy, History
Great River Energy, Key Employees
Great River Energy, Key Employee Biographies
Great River Energy, Key Operational Heads
Great River Energy, Other Locations
Great River Energy, Subsidiaries
Great River Energy, Key Competitors
Great River Energy, SWOT Analysis
List Of Figures