Canadean's "Grupo Anderson’s: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Grupo Anderson’s"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Grupo Anderson’s" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Grupo Anderson’s"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Grupo Anderson's SA de CV (Grupo Anderson's) is a multi-brand restaurant operator in Mexico. The company was founded Carlos Anderson in 1963. The company's key restaurant brands include Senor Frogs, Carlos' n Charlie's, El Shrimp Bucket, Mamá Roma and El Squid Roe. Grupo Anderson's operates more than 50 restaurants throughout Mexico, South America, the Caribbean and the US. The company's restaurant offer a wide variety of appetizers, pastas, wraps, tacos, steaks, burgers, hamburgers, sandwiches, desserts, and drinks. Its restaurants serve more than 30 million customers. The company is headquartered in Cancun, Mexico.
Table Of Contents
1 Grupo Anderson's
2 Grupo Anderson's - Key Employees
3 Grupo Anderson's - Key Employees Biographies
4 Grupo Anderson's - Major Products and Services
5 Grupo Anderson's - History
6 Grupo Anderson's - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Grupo Anderson's - Head Office
7 Grupo Anderson's - Business Analysis
7.1 Grupo Anderson's - Company Overview
7.2 Grupo Anderson's - Business Description
8 Grupo Anderson's - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Grupo Anderson's - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Grupo Anderson's - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Wide Product Portfolio
8.2.2 Strength - Diversified Business Operations
8.3 Grupo Anderson's - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Operations in the Gulf Region
8.4 Grupo Anderson's - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Growing Foodservice Market in Mexico
8.4.2 Opportunities - Growing Travel and Tourism in Mexico
8.4.3 Opportunities - Increase in Global Food Consumption
8.5 Grupo Anderson's - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
8.5.2 Threats - Increase in CPI
8.5.3 Threats - Fluctuating Raw Material Prices
List Of Tables
Table 1: Grupo Anderson's - Key Employees
Table 2: Grupo Anderson's - Key Employees Biographies
Table 3: Grupo Anderson's - Major Products and Services
Table 4: Grupo Anderson's - History
List Of Figures