Canadeans Harry Ramsdens: Foodservice - Company Profile and SWOT Analysis contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about Harry Ramsdens
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
- Examines and identifies key information and issues about Harry Ramsdens for business intelligence requirements.
- Studies and presents the companys strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition) . Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
- The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
- Quickly enhance your understanding of Harry Ramsdens
- Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
- Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors businesses better.
- Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Harry Ramsdens (Harrys) operates a chain of fish and chips restaurants in the UK. Harrys menu features a variety of chips, themed dishes, desserts, soft drinks, hot drinks, beers, wines, sides, dips, batter, sauces, bread, chicken wings, salads and pie. It provides take-away services and offers special menu for kids. Harrys also offers a wide range of fish, chips, batter mix, mushy peas and pickled onions through supermarkets and other stockists spread across the UK. The company operates restaurants in the UK, Ireland, Scotland and Wales. The company operates as a subsidiary of Boparan Ventures Limited. Harrys is headquartered in Guiseley, West Yorkshire, the UK.
Table Of Contents
1 Harry Ramsdens
2 Harry Ramsdens - Key Employees
3 Harry Ramsdens - Major Products and Services
4 Harry Ramsdens - History
5 Harry Ramsdens - Locations and Subsidiaries
5.1 Harry Ramsdens - Head Office
6 Harry Ramsdens - Business Analysis
6.1 Harry Ramsdens - Company Overview
6.2 Harry Ramsdens - Business Description
7 Harry Ramsdens - SWOT Analysis
7.1 Harry Ramsdens - SWOT Analysis - Overview
7.2 Harry Ramsdens - Strengths
7.2.1 Strength - Support from Boparan
7.2.2 Strength - Multiple Restaurant Formats
7.2.3 Strength - Wide Choice of Food Offerings
7.3 Harry Ramsdens - Weaknesses
7.3.1 Weaknesses - Geographic Concentration
7.4 Harry Ramsdens - Opportunities
7.4.1 Opportunities - Recovering UK Economy
7.4.2 Opportunities - Increase in the UK Population
7.4.3 Opportunities - Strategic Growth Initiatives
7.5 Harry Ramsdens - Threats
7.5.1 Threats - Contamination of Food Products
7.5.2 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
7.5.3 Threats - Intense Competition
8 Harry Ramsdens - Recent Developments
List Of Tables
Table 1: Harry Ramsdens - Key Employees
Table 2: Harry Ramsdens - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Harry Ramsdens - History
List Of Figures