Canadean's "Heineken UK Limited: Foodservice - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products and services, SWOT analysis, business description, company history, recent developments, key employees as well as company locations and subsidiaries.
This report is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information about "Heineken UK Limited"
The report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. Canadean strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
• Examines and identifies key information and issues about "Heineken UK Limited" for business intelligence requirements.
• Studies and presents the company's strengths, weaknesses, opportunities (growth potential) and threats (competition). Strategic and operational business information is objectively reported.
• The profile also contains information on business operations, company history, major products and services, key employees, and locations and subsidiaries.
Reasons To Buy
• Quickly enhance your understanding of "Heineken UK Limited"
• Gain insight into the marketplace and a better understanding of internal and external factors which could impact the industry.
• Increase business/sales activities by understanding your competitors’ businesses better.
• Recognize potential partnerships and suppliers.
Heineken UK Limited (Heineken UK) is a premium beer and cider manufacturing and distribution company. Its beer and cider brands include Heineken, Foster's, Strongbow, Bulmers, Kronenbourg 1664 John Smith's, Newcastle and Desperados, among others. In addition, Heineken UK operates leased pubs through Star Pubs & Bars. It operates as a subsidiary of Heineken N.V., a leading Dutch brewing company. The company operates breweries, cider plants and offices in Edinburgh, Livingston, Tadcaster, Manchester, London, Hereford and Ledbury. Heineken UK is headquartered in Edinburgh, Scotland, the UK.
Table Of Contents
1 Heineken UK Limited
2 Heineken UK Limited - Key Employees
3 Heineken UK Limited - Major Products and Services
4 Heineken UK Limited - History
5 Heineken UK Limited - Company Statement
6 Heineken UK Limited - Locations and Subsidiaries
6.1 Heineken UK Limited - Head Office
7 Heineken UK Limited - Business Analysis
7.1 Heineken UK Limited - Company Overview
7.2 Heineken UK Limited - Business Description
8 Heineken UK Limited - SWOT Analysis
8.1 Heineken UK Limited - SWOT Analysis - Overview
8.2 Heineken UK Limited - Strengths
8.2.1 Strength - Association with Heineken N.V.
8.2.2 Strength - Product Innovations
8.3 Heineken UK Limited - Weaknesses
8.3.1 Weaknesses - Geographic Concentration
8.4 Heineken UK Limited - Opportunities
8.4.1 Opportunities - Focused Promotional Campaigns
8.4.2 Opportunities - Strategic Growth Initiatives
8.4.3 Opportunities - Recovering UK Economy
8.5 Heineken UK Limited - Threats
8.5.1 Threats - Changing Consumer Preferences
8.5.2 Threats - Intense Competition
8.5.3 Threats - Rising Wages in the UK
9 Heineken UK Limited - Recent Developments
10.2 Heineken UK Limited - Ratio Definitions
List Of Tables
Table 1: Heineken UK Limited - Key Employees
Table 2: Heineken UK Limited - Major Products and Services
Table 3: Heineken UK Limited - History
List Of Figures