This report provides the latest asset allocations of Russia HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Russia HNWIs to 2020 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
• Independent market sizing of Russia HNWIs across five wealth bands
• HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
• HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
• HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
• Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
• This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Russia.
• The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
Reasons To Buy
• The HNWI Asset Allocation in Russia 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world.
• With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
• Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
• Equities was the largest asset class for Russian HNWIs in 2015, accounting for 29.8% of the total, followed by business interest (19.8%); fixed income (18.8%); real estate (18.4%); alternatives (7.2%); and cash and deposits (6.0%).
• All the asset allocations fell during the review period. Business interest fell by 0.9% recording the highest growth. Alternatives fell by 8.7%, and recorded the second-highest growth rate.
• Alternative assets held by Russian HNWIs increased from 6.6% to 7.2% between 2011 and 2015.
• Russian HNWI liquid assets valued US$xxx billion as of 2015, representing 54.6% of total wealth holdings.
Table Of Contents
1 Definitions and Methodology
2 Executive Summary
4 Russia Key Facts
5 Distribution of Wealth in Russia
5.1 HNWI Volume and Wealth Trends
6 Analysis of Russian HNWI Investments
6.1 Analysis by Asset Class
6.1.1 Trends in alternative assets
6.1.2 Trends in art, wine and wheels
6.1.3 Trends of investment in real estate
6.1.4 Trends of investment in cash and deposits
6.1.5 Trends of investment in fixed-income
6.1.6 Trends of investment in equities
6.1.7 Trends of investments in business interests
6.2 Analysis of Foreign Investments
6.2.1 Investments in Europe
6.2.2 Investments in North America (including the US, Mexico and the Caribbean)
6.2.3 Investments in the Asia-Pacific
6.2.4 Investments in South America
6.2.5 Investments in the Middle East
6.2.6 Investments in Africa
6.3 Alternative Breakdown: Liquid vs. Investable Assets
6.4 Analysis of Russian UHNWI
7 About WealthInsight
List Of Tables
Table 1: HNWI Wealth Band and Group Definitions
Table 2: Russian HNWIs – Assets Allocations (%), 2011–2020
Table 3: Russian HNWIs – Holdings Growth (%), 2011–2020
Table 4: Russian HNWIs – Alternative Asset Composition (%), 2011–2020
Table 5: Russian HNWIs – Trends of Investments in Alternative Assets (%), 2011–2020
Table 6: Russian Trends in Art, Wine and Wheels, 2011–2015
Table 7: Global Prime Real estate Prices per m2 (US$), 2015
Table 8: Russian HNWIs – Foreign Investment Allocations (%), 2011–2020
Table 9: Russian HNWIs – Liquidity Breakdown (US$ Billion), 2011–2020
Table 10: Russian HNWIs – Liquidity Breakdown (%), 2011–2020
Table 11: Russian HNWIs – Allocations and Share of HNWI Assets (%), 2015
List Of Figures
Figure 1: HNWI Wealth Band Definitions
Figure 2: Map of Russia
Figure 3: Russian Asset Price Performance (%), 2011–2015
Figure 4: Russian HNWI Performance (US$ Billion and HNWI Volume), 2011–2020
Figure 5: Russian vs. Global HNWIs (%), 2011–2015
Figure 6: Russian HNWs – Asset Class Composition (%), 2011–2020
Figure 7: Russian HNWIs – Trends in Alternative Assets (US$ Billion), 2011–2020
Figure 8: Russian Trends in Art, Wine and Wheels, 2011–2015
Figure 9: Russian HNWIs – Foreign Investment Allocation and Growth (%), 2015
Figure 10: Russian HNWIs – Global Distribution of Foreign Investments (%), 2011–2020
Figure 11: Russian HNWIs – Liquidity Breakdown (%), 2011–2020
Figure 12: Russian UHNWIs – Asset Class Composition (%), 2011–2020